Nothing is worse than having soaking wet feet when you are out for a walk or run on nature trails. Prepare yourself for wet weather and wet hiking conditions now that spring has arrived. Waterproof hiking boots and shoes are great for when the trails get soggy. Below are three different hikers that are built to keep your feet dry and comfortable, even on the wettest of days.
Men’s The Northface Hedgehog GTX XCR III Hiking Shoes
- A GORE-TEX waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry, while the mesh upper ensures breathability so your feet won’t get too warm and uncomfortable.
- Heel and forefoot cushioning pads offer cushioned comfort and also gives you foot stability when you encounter uneven terrain.
- The exclusive lightweight Vibram rubber outsole is built to keep you on your feet for when you run into rough and wet terrain.
Women’s Merrell Siren Hiking Boots
- A waterproof leather upper is combined with a waterproof membrane that will keep your feet dry and comfortable even in the wettest of conditions.
- This hiking boot is a mid boot that offers ankle and foot support, which is great for hiking trails that have uneven terrain. Also, a bellowed tongue keeps debris like sticks, rocks or leaves from entering your boots.
- The women’s only QForm footbed gives you women’s specific stride sequence cushioning. The Vibram outsole gives you superior traction for all hiking terrain.
Men’s Columbia Firelane Mid Omni-Tech Hiking Boots
- A waterproof suede and mesh upper is combined with an Omni-Tech waterproof membrane to give you impermeable waterproofing without sacrificing any breathability making sure your feet stay dry and comfortable all day.
- The Contour Comfort 2D footbed forms to your foot giving you personalized comfort. The footbed is treated with AgION anti-odor to fight odors that may occur from all hikes.
- The Omni-Grip outsole is made with a stable hiking design giving you traction on any terrain you may encounter.
To go along with hiking boots and shoes, Wigwam offers a great selection of moisture-wicking hiking socks that will keep your feet dry, warm and comfortable while you are out hiking in wet conditions all day.