|Women's New Balance 812|
These shoes come in many width sizes to help fit everyone’s feet. Women’s widths are 2A,B, D, 2E and 4E and men’s widths are B, D, 2E, 4E and 6E. One thing to note is that these shoes run a little wide so it is recommended to get one width smaller than the normal width you get. We always recommend going into one of our locations to have your feet properly sized and fitted.
|Men's New Balance 812|
Why We're Sole-d on the New Balance 812:
|Walking Strike Path|
- The upper is made of a durable and lightweight synthetic material.
- The Walking Strike Path outsole stabilizes your foot and propels you forward with each step.
- They are Medicare/HCPCS Code A5500 Diabetic shoes.
- New Balance’s Rollbar gives you ultimate motion control that helps reduce foot fatigue while you go on walks.
- A premium open-cell foam insert conforms to your foot giving you a customized fit and it also disperses pressure.
NewBalance 812 walking shoes for men and women come in different colors. For women, white, black and tan; and for men, black and white. Find your pair of New Balance walking shoes online at RogansShoes.com or at a Rogan’s Shoes located near you.